Passenger Ship Sustainability Places Your Organisation in front of Senior Decision Makers
The passenger shipping sector is striving to reduce and manage its environmental impact with both regulatory changes and cost-efficiency driving change.
Passenger Ship Sustainability 2018 will build on the success of its 2017 launch by providing industry organisations with a platform to meet senior end users to share and discuss major hurdles and recent case studies for mitigating the environmental impact of the industry.
- 100+ Attendees
- 33% Director Level and Above
- 60% Procurement Decision Makers
- 18 Senior End User Speakers
Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities
Passenger Ship Sustainability, from the organisers of the highly successful Passenger Ship Safety meeting, will provide a platform for industry experts to meet, network and do business with senior decision makers from the passenger ship sector.
This is a unique opportunity for industry organisations to demonstrate how their solutions and expertise can help the passenger shipping sector reduce and manage the environmental impact of its operations across the world.
By participating at Passenger Ship Sustainability your organisation will be able to:
- Showcase your solutions and expertise
- Deliver a speaking session in the main agenda
- Meet and influence senior decision makers
- Generate new business opportunities
- Understand future operational requirements
- Launch new products and solutions
- Inclusion within our marketing outreach campaign
Download the Sponsorship and Exhibitions Brochure today to discover the full range of sponsorship and exhibition opportunities available at Passenger Ship Sustainability 2018.